Monumental Brass Society
Registered Charity No. 214336
(Use the 'back' button to return.)
1. If your declaration covers donations you make in the future:
please notify the charity if you change your name and address while the declaration is still in force; and
you can cancel the declaration at any time by notifying the charity -
2. You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year (currently 28p for each £1 you give).
3. If in the future you circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that the charity reclaims, you can cancel your declaration (see note 1).
4. If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.
5. If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, ask the charity. Or you can ask you local tax office for leaflet IR 113 Gift Aid.
Please complete and return to
18 Haughgate Close
Use the browser 'Print' button or the menu 'File .. Print' to print this web page
Copyright © 2002 Monumental Brass Society (MBS)
Page last updated 13 February 2018